WE MAY COLLECT AND PROCESS THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
Information you give us. You may give us information by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in the Orgooil Forum, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED, BUT WILL BE ANONYMISED AND WILL NOT CONTAIN ANY INFORMATION FROM WHICH YOU CAN BE IDENTIFIED:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We will email you to process your order and afterwards to introduce you to the benefits of our loyalty programme. We will never pass on your email address or personal information to a third party for marketing purposes. We will provide your email address to delivery services for the sole purpose of sending you tracking notifications for your delivery. You can unsubscribe any time.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE IS USED BY US ONLY FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- To improve your shopping experience at our website
- To process your order
- With your permission, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with members of Orgooil’s group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose such information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets as may reasonably be required.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet may not be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
The Data Protection Act (the “Act”) has various provisions which ensure that any person who has access to your personal information must comply with strict rules.
THE ACT PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING PRINCIPLES, WHICH WE FOLLOW AT ALL TIMES:
- We will process your data fairly and lawfully.
- We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect any personal data from any destruction, damage or loss.
- We will obtain your data only for specified and lawful purposes, and shall not use it for any other purpose.
- We will ensure that personal data held shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is held.
- We will ensure that personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- We will ensure that personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- We will ensure that personal data shall be processed in accordance with your rights under the Act.
- We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access and check information held about you. Should you wish we can provide you with all the information that we hold about you on payment of £15 for each request, which is to meet our costs in providing this information to you.
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential.
We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
We control and operate our site from the UK (regardless of where hosting servers are located). All matters relating to the site are governed by the laws of England and Wales, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the site shall be the courts of England and Wales. We do not warrant or imply that the Site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of the EU. If you are located outside of the EU, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If for any reason any part of this policy is found to void or unenforceable, it will be deemed severed from the remainder of the policy, which will continue in full force and effect.